Nampa Family Photographer | The K Family

This is the same family I did my very first photo shoot with. It was then, that I decided I truly was hooked on photography, and wanted to make a business out of it. Looking back, it is nice to see improvement on my part. Improvement in photography tends to be gradual, and sometimes hard to notice. But if you do a side-by-side comparison, it is fun to see where things have taken you in such a short journey...kinda makes all that work you put in feel it was worth it.  I've still got a lot of work ahead of me and much to learn, but I am actually making progress!  :)  So take a moment and head back to my very first blog post by clicking HERE and you'll see what I mean (I think you'll need to scroll to the bottom). Thank you K Family for allowing me the pleasure to do another year of family portraits. Your family is amazing both inside and out!

Comments

Popular Posts