BCP's Beautiful Baby Contest | Free Session Up For Grabs!!

I am so glad to not have to be the one selecting the winner! Every participant in this contest is beautiful and I would be thrilled to do a session for any of them! I want to see votes come pouring in, so don't be shy! Leave me a comment to say which one you think should win a free mini session and an 8x10 print. Share with friends and family. Contest ends midnight on Monday, July 23rd. Winner will be contacted and announced on Tuesday, July 24th. This is going to be a tough one--can't wait to see who wins!

Comments

  1. I vote for jack! Cutest boy up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is such a cutie! My vote goes to him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is easily the most beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The twins win my heart I vote for Aurora and Evan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are they...Aurora and Evan

    ReplyDelete
  6. See look at Katie! I vote Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. paris has the most beautiful eyes. my vote goes to that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for Paris! Just look at those beautiful eyes. Truly a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evelyn, already breaking hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brayli. She captures the innocence of being a child!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Please specify which Evan. We have three handsome Evan's! :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Please specify which Evan. We have three handsome Evan's! :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  12. Paris - just look at those eyes!!! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jovi is the cutest girl on there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote for Katie!! She's such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here is my official vote for our Katie Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts