I tell ya what, I am ready for warm weather! I used to do better with the winter before I began pursuing photography. Now all I need is a little "me-time" in December and then I'm itching to get back to shooting by the end of January. I am struggling with it only being mid-February. We have gotten a little bit of sun though the past couple of days. It's likely just to tease me I'm sure, but I'll take what I can get at this point. My lovely 5 year old was as willing as ever to get out of the stuffy house, so we stepped out to the back yard for a little shoot. She ate it up. I didn't actually get a say in many of her poses (not like you can really tell though, I'm sure!). It was fun. It was refreshing. I needed something fun to edit, and her spunky expressions fed that need.

Comments

  1. What a fun little photoshoot with your little one. She looks to be a lot of fun! I can't wait for this winter to leave us either! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts