Something About Getting the Mail

A highlight of my little 5 year old's day is getting the mail.  She has been known to quickly run after you shouting "WAIT!" if she catches us trying to do it without her.  I've tried several times to quietly sneak out to get it by myself (hey, occasionally I need a little me-time) but somehow she senses it and comes running.  We usually always just get junk mail and/or bills, but she knows a greeting card or children's magazine will occasionally make an appearance, so it's worth it to her.  Her little legs just aren't very long yet, so she has to crouch down low and spring back up to make sure she snatches every piece of it.  Today I grabbed my camera and just stood at the door to document the fun routine she has down.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts