Idaho Family Photographer | G Family

This is going to be a long post of pictures. I had too hard of a time trying to narrow it down of what to show on here....and this is me narrowing it down! HA! This family is stinkin' gorgeous--magazine material for sure! I have photographed them a few times, and I absolutely love them. Genuinely kind and wonderful. Enjoy.

 And it started to go down-hill very quickly....Short of a couple blinks and slight head movement though, Dad was able to keep in the same pose almost the entire time.  This was the second time Mom's hair got yanked--once by two different children.  Apparently it's common practice at their home.  haha!

Comments

  1. the color just gets me! i don't think it could it be any more beautiful. that picture of lincoln smiling is the best smiling picture we have ever seen of him. i love them. love love love!!! i can't wait to get the disc and start putting them on my wall. thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us. we love your work. hands down. you're the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts