Colorado Wedding | Aaron + Denise

I had the honor of being asked to be my sister-in-law's wedding photographer. I was excited for the opportunity, but a little nervous with all my family's eyes on me. It went great! It was a little warm--ok, it was hot. And bright. But everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and were extremely relaxed, which helped calm my nerves. Denise made such a beautiful bride. I have known and loved Aaron for a while now, but after working with him at the wedding and seeing his genuine love for Denise, I developed a whole new love and respect for him. He truly is a kind and wonderful person, who I welcome gladly into our family. I loved meeting his family as well, as they too are so great. This was a fabulous experience for me, and being able to relive the day while editing the photos has added an extra dose of sweetness. Congratulations Denise and Aaron! You make a beautiful couple.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts