Family Photographer | The S Family

 Last month I went to Colorado for my sister in law's wedding.  My oldest sister lives a few hours from where we were, so they made the drive over to see us.  We only had about 20 minutes to work with to update their family pictures, and with neither of us knowing the area, had to improvise on a location.  The ground was coated with geese droppings, it was really bright out, and my brother in law was feeling sick.  Needless to say, it was good to only have a small window.  After I snapped a few pictures, we got the cousins all together to play.  They had so much fun seeing each other; you can tell by their grins in the last picture with them all together.  It was great to see them--even if it only worked out to be a short time.  Hopefully it's not long before we can see them again!  







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts