Boise Family Photographer | The K Family

This has been my third year of photographing this family. They were actually my very first "practice subjects" when I started. They are very near and dear to my heart, and I have loved watching their baby get bigger, as well as my photography knowledge broaden. I hope to be able to take their family photos every year--so long as they'll allow me, as it is a nice reference looking back to see progression. Also, this amazing family is looking to adopt a baby in the very near future, so please shoot me a message if you, or someone you know are potentially looking into it. I can't express enough what a wonderful family this is, and any child would be loved and accepted as their own and be provided with stability and kindness.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts