Boise Senior Photographer | Sadee

Oh how I LOVED this senior session! What a doll Sadee is! It was freezing outside when we went...The poor girl was shivering at times--but do you think you could guess by the photos? Nah, Sadee's a pro at just pushing through it; and making it look easy at that. As we shot along the river, I expressed how sad I was that it was so cold--otherwise I'd try to get her standing in the water. To my surprise, she volunteered, and finished up the session beautifully with a trip to the hospital for hypothermia. Just kidding! But I was a little nervous how she'd do. She just laughed it off and smiled as the numbness set in. She's got me beat--It probably would have taken A LOT of convincing to get me in there. Thanks for the fun session Sadee. You and your mom were delightful to work with, and I wish you the very best as you finish your senior year and then head off to college.

Comments

Popular Posts