My Sweet Little One | Miss H

Alright, I suppose it is time to come out of hiding.  I have been snuggling my sweet baby girl a lot lately.  She is so kissable and wonderful.  Right after she was born my eyes would tear up because I knew I wouldn't get to enjoy the pure bliss of her being tiny for long.  Just like my other three littles, she too would grow and change so much; so quickly.  It broke my heart just watching her get longer.  Of course you want your children to grow, but if there were a way to freeze time here and there, the newborn stage would be one of those times for me.  There is something so amazing and rewarding about having a tiny baby snuggled up in your arms, their tiny sneezes, hiccups, and perfect kissable feet.  My baby is already two months, and I'm grasping at time, urging it to slow down.  Here are some of the photos I was able to capture within her first two weeks.  I wish there were more, but I am at least satisfied to have captured what I did.

Comments

Popular Posts