Kuna, Idaho Senior Photographer | Heather

It is nuts how fast this school year has gone. I've been busy-busy getting all of the graduating seniors their photos done and their announcements customized and ordered so they can mail them out, but it feels like the school year just began a few months ago. I can't believe how all of these 'kids' are now joining adulthood and moving on to bigger and brighter things. I am so excited for them, but can only imagine their poor parents must be mourning the days of their little ones with grass stains, Koolaid mustaches, and action figure Bandaids. Time is wisping by and it is wonderful and sad all at the same time.

Meet Heather. Such a beautiful, strong, outgoing girl from Kuna High. When I saw her red hair, I died. haha...SO fun to photograph! Best of wishes to you Heather as you graduate and move on to the next adventure in life.

Comments

Popular Posts