Boise Family Photographer | The W Family

Better late than never, right?  I photographed this family a couple months ago, right before selling my house and moving into a new one.  It has been a roller coaster to say the least, but I am so grateful for friends and family who have helped get me through the challenges of moving a family of six *twice* within a couple weeks (long story).  I was in awe over the kindness and selflessness of those around me, and consider myself to be extremely blessed.  So now that a couple of my kids are back in school and the main level of my new home has been completely painted, I am trying to crawl out of hiding and get back into the swing of things.  I love my clients and am always so happy when they come back again for their routine pictures.  The W Family started coming to me when their sweet little girl won my Beautiful Baby contest a few years back.  She's just as beautiful as ever, and is getting excited to meet her baby brother in a few months.  So thank you everyone for still calling to schedule appointments--even when it seemed I'd fallen off the planet.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts