Meridian, Idaho Family Photographer | The E Family

This fall has been intense.  Much busier than I have been used to.  Thankfully we have been spoiled with beautiful warm weather and changing leaves that haven't all dropped from the trees at once.  I have had many repeat customers, as well as new faces to photograph.  It has been so wonderful.  I love meeting back with all of my clients and getting to show them in person their images.  It brightens my day knowing they love them and will be getting to hang them on their walls.  Together, we create art.  We create gorgeous, sentimental artwork that will be hung in homes for years to come.  Thank you to each of my clients.  Thank you to those who continue to "like" and comment on the pictures I post on Facebook and Instagram.  You may not realize it, but those little likes and comments mean so much to me.  Thank you for your patience and kindness in knowing I am running a house of six, as well as my business.  You are all so sweet and fun to get to know, and you make the juggling act well worth it.  Photography is a hard business to make it in, and there are a thousand other photographers in the valley you could have chosen to use, but you chose me, and I am extremely grateful. 

Meet the E Family.  They are such a beautiful bunch.  I adore them.  Their session went great and I loved working with them.  Have a peek at some of mom's favorites.

Comments

Popular Posts