Worlds worst blogger, right here! What has it been?  A month?  Yeah...well...I blame it on all my stellar clients continuing to have their portraits printed, albums made, and cards created.  What an amazing feeling it is to walk into someone's home and see your creation on display [BIG] on their walls!  That is simply the best.  And to see them share their albums with all their friends and family who come over.  This makes me SO happy!  I love it!  Keep printing, keep your memories fresh, and keep me busy!  I will blog when I can so I can keep you updated on the fun I have been having with each of you...but I'm always more anxious to have you come see your images with me in my studio.  Thank you for a wonderful year!  It was the best year Be Closer Photography has had yet.  I have truly appreciated all your kind words and referrals.  My clients are the best! 



Below, you will find the beautiful B Family.  I know I say this a lot, but I LOVED this session!  So simple, yet so pretty.  It makes me really miss fall.   It's funny how parents tell me all the time there is no way I could have gotten much after their session.  This was one of those occasions.  We had to work a little extra hard to get one brother happy, but he eventually warmed up in time to catch a few smiles.  I was running out of light fast, so it was hard not to be a little skeptical as well.  But sure enough, we got all we needed, and some.  Great work B Family; that was fun!  


 
 When you fall asleep on the way to your family portrait session, it  usually means you need a few minutes to get ready after being woke  up....and a little bribery, and maybe even a little more bribery.

Comments

Popular Posts