Meridian, IDAHO Family Photographer | The R Family

The R Family welcomed a new little guy to the bunch, so it was definitely time to update their family portraits. We lucked out with gorgeous weather and happy children--despite one having just dealt with an upset tummy earlier in the day. I have loved photographing this family each time I've been given the opportunity. And I will say-- I know fall portraits are the most common for families to have them done, but look at the amazing colors from Spring! We were at the end of our session in the white blossoms, and I asked if it would be alright to take the two sisters into the pink blossoms for some sister shots. The girls luckily were up for it, and I am SO glad we did! These made for some of my most favorite portraits ever. LOVE!

Comments

Popular Posts