Mountain Home Idaho Senior Photographer | Mariah

With the busy senior season last year, I just realized today that I missed blogging a few seniors. So now I am trying to play a little bit of catch up. I had some great sessions I would love to share, this being one of them. Mariah and her mom drove across the valley from Mountain Home to meet with me in Nampa for our pre-session consultation, and again when she viewed her portraits with me. It meant so much to me to see their willingness to go the distance to get what they wanted. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. Mariah is stunning, and so easy to photograph. I probably loved her guitar pictures the most. I wish Mariah and her family luck this year as she heads off to college. She has a bright future ahead, and I know her family is so proud of her.

Comments

Popular Posts